Fairmont The Palm is a real paradise framed in the 5-star resort located in a cozy place of Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The hotel can be found in the thickest part of the trunk with the most spacious beaches and the most luxurious views. The resort consists of three different buildings: Fairmont South and North with apartments and Fairmont The Palm Hotel 5* with 381 rooms.
What can be found in the residence?
- Comfortable apartments for rent, and rooms, which can be connected together
- Fairmont Falcons Kid’s club
- 6 restaurants and lounges of the highest quality
- Beach club: 4 open pools with access to the well-groomed 800-meter long sandy beach
- Fitness Center and Health Club
- Renowned Willow Stream SPA
- 3000 square meters of special spaces for conferences, weddings, and various events.
This is the official website of the hotel: fairmont.com, and you can also reach them at + 971 4 457 3388.
Fairmont The Palm Resort in Dubai deserves only the best reviews and opinions. One can rent a room or an apartment with a kitchen and a balcony.
Fairmont The Palm rooms description
One can book a room in Fairmont The Palm Hotel on their official website, as well as by using Booking.com or Tripadvisor. There are many options, and the cheapest room for a couple is worth $445 per day.
- Double Fairmont room with one bed – from $445 per day
- Family Fairmont room with a king-size bed – from $596 per day
- Fairmont Gold room with panoramic views and lounge access – from $643 per day
- Presidential Deluxe room – from $1872 per day
All prices include the buffet breakfast. There are many different offers for couples, families, New Year parties and so on.
How to get to Fairmont The Palm?
The exact address of the hotel is the following: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, P.O. Box 72413. The hotel is located in 35 minutes from Dubai International Airport. There’s a free transfer for guests. The price for the ride is around $35.
One can also get to Fairmont The Palm and enjoy the astonishing views of the Palm by using the monorail link. The monorail train departs from Gateway Towers station on the mainland and goes right to the top of the Palm. A one-way ticket is worth $5.5, while the return ticket costs $8. You can take a ride to Atlantis in order to see all the attractions and return to Al Ittihad Park. Fairmont is located right across the road.